- Ann M. Reynolds, MDa,
- Gnakub N. Soke, MD, MPH, PhDb,
- Katherine R. Sabourin, MPHa,
- Susan Hepburn, PhDa,
- Terry Katz, PhDa,
- Lisa D. Wiggins, PhDb,
- Laura A. Schieve, PhDb, and
- Susan E. Levy, MD, MPHc
- aDepartment of Pediatrics, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Children's Hospital Colorado, Aurora, Colorado;
- bNational Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia; and
- cDepartment of Pediatrics, Perelman School of Medicine at University of Pennsylvania, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Drs Reynolds and Levy made a substantial contribution to conception and design, interpretation of data, and drafting and revision of the manuscript; Ms Sabourin and Dr Soke conducted the analysis and contributed to the interpretation of data and drafting and revising the manuscript; Drs Schieve and Wiggins made a substantial contribution to conception and design, acquisition of data, interpretation of data, and revision of the manuscript; Drs Katz and Hepburn made a substantial contribution to design, interpretation of data, and revision of the manuscript; and all authors gave final approval of the final manuscript as submitted and agree to be accountable for all aspects of the work.
Dr Hepburn’s current affiliation is Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO.