The Power of Play: A Pediatric Role in Enhancing Development in Young Children
- aDepartment of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School, Harvard University and Mount Auburn Hospital, Cambridge, Massachusetts;
- bDepartment of Pediatrics, School of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University and University Hospitals Medical Practices, Cleveland, Ohio;
- cDepartment of Pediatrics, F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine, Uniformed Services University, Bethesda, Maryland;
- dDepartment of Psychology, Brookings Institution and Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; and
- eSchool of Education, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware
Dr Yogman prepared the first draft of this report and took the lead in reconciling the numerous edits, contributions, and suggestions from the other authors; Drs Garner, Hutchinson, Hirsh-Pasek, and Golinkoff made significant contributions to the manuscript by revising multiple drafts and responding to all reviewer concerns; and all authors approved the final manuscript as submitted.