View Full Text
- Thomas Kania, BSa,
- Melissa Schafer, MDb,
- Amy E. Caruso Brown, MD, MSc, MSCSb,c,
- Robert S. Olick, JD, PhDc, and
- John D. Lantos, MDd,e
- aDepartment of Pediatrics, College of Medicine,
- bDepartment of Pediatrics, and
- cCenter for Bioethics and Humanities, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, New York;
- dDepartment of Pediatrics, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, Kansas City, Missouri; and
- eDepartment of Pediatrics, Children’s Mercy Bioethics Center, Children’s Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, Missouri
Mr Kania and Drs Schafer, Caruso Brown, Olick, and Lantos contributed to the design of this paper, the drafting of the manuscript, the review of the manuscript, and approved the final version.
Should a Teenager Be Allowed to Leave the Hospital AMA to Attend His Father’s Funeral?
Thomas Kania, Melissa Schafer, Amy E. Caruso Brown, Robert S. Olick, John D. Lantos
Pediatrics May 2018, 141 (5) e20170902; DOI: 10.1542/peds.2017-0902