- Monique K. LeBourgeois, PhDa,
- Lauren Hale, PhDb,
- Anne-Marie Chang, PhDc,
- Lameese D. Akacem, PhDa,
- Hawley E. Montgomery-Downs, PhDd, and
- Orfeu M. Buxton, PhDc,e,f,g
- aDepartment of Integrative Physiology, University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, Colorado;
- bProgram in Public Health, Department of Family, Population, and Preventive Medicine, Stony Brook Medicine, Stony Brook, New York;
- cDepartment of Biobehavioral Health, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania;
- dDepartment of Psychology, West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia;
- eDepartment of Social and Behavioral Sciences, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and
- fDivision of Sleep Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Harvard University, Boston, Massachusetts; and
- gSleep Health Institute, Division of Sleep and Circadian Disorders, Departments of Medicine and Neurology, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA
All authors drafted the initial manuscript and approved the final manuscript as submitted.
The analysis, conclusions, and recommendations contained in each paper are solely a product of the individual workgroup and are not the policy or opinions of, nor do they represent an endorsement by Children and Screens: Institute of Digital Media and Child Development or the American Academy of Pediatrics.