- Daniel R. Anderson, PhDa,
- Kaveri Subrahmanyam, PhDb,c,
- on behalf of the Cognitive Impacts of Digital Media Workgroup
- aDepartment of Psychological and Brain Sciences, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, Massachusetts;
- bDepartment of Psychology & Department of Child & Family Studies, California State University, Los Angeles, California; and
- cChildren’s Digital Media Center, Los Angeles, California
Dr Anderson conceptualized the article and drafted the initial manuscript; Dr Subrahmanyam contributed a section to the initial draft; and all authors reviewed and revised the manuscript, approved the final manuscript as submitted, and agree to be accountable for all aspects of the work.
The analysis, conclusions, and recommendations contained in each article are solely a product of the individual authors and are not the policy or opinions of, nor do they represent an endorsement by Children and Screens: Institute of Digital Media and Child Development or the American Academy of Pediatrics.