- Christine Yoshinaga-Itano, PhDa,
- Allison L. Sedey, PhDa,b,
- Mallene Wiggin, PhDa, and
- Winnie Chung, AuDc
- aInstitute of Cognitive Science, University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, Colorado;
- bColorado School for the Deaf and the Blind, Colorado Springs, Colorado; and
- cNational Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia
Dr Yoshinaga-Itano conceptualized and designed the study and drafted components of the initial and final manuscript; Dr Sedey participated in the conceptualization and design of the study, oversaw the collection of the data, conducted the statistical analysis, and had a major role in the written manuscript as submitted; Dr Wiggin participated in the review of the literature, assisted in data collection, drafted sections of the initial manuscript, and participated in editing of the final manuscript as submitted; Dr Chung conducted the initial literature review, supplied critical background material for the study, and critically reviewed the manuscript; and all authors approved the final manuscript as submitted and agree to be accountable for all aspects of the work.