- Tracey W. Tsang, PhDa,b,
- Barbara R. Lucas, MPHa,b,c,d,
- Heather Carmichael Olson, PhDe,
- Rafael Z. Pinto, PhDf, and
- Elizabeth J. Elliott, MDa,b,g,h
- aDiscipline of Paediatrics and Child Health, Sydney Medical School, The University of Sydney, The Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Westmead, New South Wales, Australia;
- bThe George Institute for Global Health, and
- cPoche Centre for Indigenous Health, Sydney Medical School, The University of Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia;
- dPhysiotherapy Department, Royal North Shore Hospital, St Leonards, New South Wales, Australia;
- eDepartment of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle Children’s Research Institute, Seattle, Washington;
- fDepartamento de Fisioterapia, Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia, Universidade Estadual Paulista, Presidente Prudente, Sao Paulo, Brazil;
- gThe Sydney Children’s Hospital Networks (Westmead), Westmead, New South Wales, Australia;
- hThe Australian Paediatric Surveillance Unit, Kids’ Research Institute, Westmead, New South Wales, Australia.
Dr Tsang conceptualized and designed the study, undertook the electronic and manual searches of the literature, data extraction, analysis, and appraisal of the articles, designed and created the data collection forms, coordinated the data collection, and drafted the initial manuscript; Ms Lucas contributed to the study design and to the design of the data collection forms, was the second assessor for this review, which involved independently checking the selection of articles for the review, data extracted, and study appraisal, and reviewed and revised, the final manuscript; Prof Carmichael Olson assisted in original design of data review documents, reviewed and critically revised the manuscript; Dr Pinto provided guidance on meta-analysis procedures, assisted in discussions regarding eligibility of some articles, and reviewed and revised the final manuscript as submitted; Prof Elliott conceptualized the study, contributed to the design of the study and data collection forms, and reviewed and critically revised the manuscript; and all authors approved the final manuscript as submitted and agree to be accountable for all aspects of the work.