About AAP Policy
AAP Policy brings together a constellation of Policy documents from the American Academy of Pediatrics. Policy Statements,
Clinical Practice Guidelines, Technical Reports, Affirmations of Value, and Parent Pages can now be found in one convenient
May 1, 2013, Volume 131, Issue 5
- Planned Home Birth
- Ethical Controversies in Organ Donation After Circulatory Death
- Calcium and Vitamin D Requirements of Enterally Fed Preterm Infants
- Gastroesophageal Reflux: Management Guidance for the Pediatrician
- Reaffirmation: Responding to Parents Who Refuse Immunization for Their Children
- Medicaid Policy Statement
- AAP Publications Reaffirmed or Retired
- Electronic Prescribing in Pediatrics: Toward Safer and More Effective Medication Management
AAP Policy includes the following, Policy Statements, Clinical Reports, Clinical Practice Guidelines, Technical Reports, Affirmations of Value, and Parent Pages.
Each of the following collections is a topic-specific archive of policies published in PEDIATRICS from the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Policy Documents developed by other organizations that have received AAP endorsement.