About AAP Policy
AAP Policy brings together a constellation of Policy documents from the American Academy of Pediatrics. Policy Statements,
Clinical Practice Guidelines, Technical Reports, Affirmations of Value, and Parent Pages can now be found in one convenient
June 1, 2013, Volume 131, Issue 6
- Providing Care for Children and Adolescents Facing Homelessness and Housing Insecurity
- Scope of Practice Issues in the Delivery of Pediatric Health Care
- Health and Mental Health Needs of Children in US Military Families
- Motor Delays: Early Identification and Evaluation
- Providing Care for Immigrant, Migrant, and Border Children
- Planned Home Birth
- Ethical Controversies in Organ Donation After Circulatory Death
- Calcium and Vitamin D Requirements of Enterally Fed Preterm Infants
AAP Policy includes the following, Policy Statements, Clinical Reports, Clinical Practice Guidelines, Technical Reports, Affirmations of Value, and Parent Pages.
Each of the following collections is a topic-specific archive of policies published in PEDIATRICS from the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Policy Documents developed by other organizations that have received AAP endorsement.