Effect of FDA Investigation on Opioid Prescribing to Children After Tonsillectomy/Adenoidectomy
- aSection of Academic Pediatrics, Departments of Pediatrics,
- bPublic Health Sciences and
- gPediatric Hematology/Oncology, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois;
- cDepartment of Pediatrics and Communicable Diseases, Child Health Evaluation and Research Center, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan;
- dMassachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Boston, Massachusetts;
- eDepartment of Otolaryngology, and
- fProgram in Global Surgery and Social Change, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts
Drs Chua, Shrime, and Conti conceptualized and designed the study, analyzed and interpreted the data, and reviewed and revised the manuscript; and all authors approved the final manuscript as submitted and agree to be accountable for all aspects of the work.
Dr Chua's current affiliation is Department of Pediatrics and Communicable Diseases, Child Health Evaluation and Research Center, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI.