National Trends in the Prevalence and Treatment of Depression in Adolescents and Young Adults
- aDepartments of Mental Health, Bloomberg School of Public Health, and
- bPsychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, School of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland;
- cDepartment of Psychiatry, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University;
- dNew York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, New York; and
- eSubstance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Rockville, Maryland
Dr Mojtabai conceptualized and designed the study, accessed data, carried the analyses, and drafted the initial manuscript; Drs Olfson and Han consulted with the research team in the design of the study and interpretation of the results, and reviewed and revised the manuscript; and all authors approved the final manuscript as submitted.